Junior Boarder
Take a step back

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201398 1 year, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Didn't watch the debate.

for those that care about "the facts"

factcheck.org/2012/10/dubious-denver-debate-declarations/

Let me guess, it says Romney's a liar and Obama's a saint Surprise. Didn't read it. Have to run but I'll check it out later.
Freedom is truth.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#201407 1 year, 6 months ago

There is a difference between political science and infotainment.

Our Mission:
We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

T-Dog remember today as the day someone gave you something. Don't miss your chance.

*actually they broke down both sides as they always do*
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#201411 1 year, 6 months ago
I can't believe I'm sucked in by this thread again. Romney definately won the debate.... but you do realize he basically was blowing smoke up your ass. HIs words don't match his previously stated positions. He was just saying whatever he can to be elected whether its actually based on his position or not. Further, the president is always at a major disadvantage as he can't devote 100% of his time to worrying about a debate... he actually has a pretty important day job. For the record I'm no big Obama fan..if the republicans had a decent option I would vote that way. Romney reminds me of the story "The emperor wears no clothes" ---his words don't match his actions. Also he makes all these grand promises but has no details to back anything up.
SwashBuckling Drunk
Fresh Boarder

#201414 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, 28 pages of jabbing at each other? Jerry must be spinning in his grave. Is this what we do now? I've seen this crap on other sites, but never thought I'd find it here. First I learn about tarpers and now this. At least we're still pretty kind to each other in "real" life. If it was the SwashBuckling Drunk Heads site, I'd lock this sucker down. But its not, so have at it.

Peace
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fulhead
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#201423 1 year, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:

There is a difference between political science and infotainment.

Our Mission:
We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

T-Dog remember today as the day someone gave you something. Don't miss your chance.

*actually they broke down both sides as they always do*

Pretty fair analysis.

Turns out that the altitude gave Obama some trouble (according to Al Gore) and he had a lot on his mind (being president and all) so the debate wasn't really a fair fight and we should just strike it from the record

Obama's going to win. There's just too much power behind Obama's campaign. It's awesome to watch how the Obama machine crushes anything in its path. They're always 1.5 steps ahead of Romney. Gotta hand it to them, they know how to win.

Infotainment is a good way to describe about 95% of what we see and hear from so-called news outlets. Keeps the masses occupied.

I believe it's beer-thrity. Late.
Freedom is truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#201436 1 year, 6 months ago
if obama is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy STIW maybe he should lay off the golf games .
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#201437 1 year, 6 months ago
as for republican democrat partys they both SUCK you vote for the best man for the job not the party congress and the senate keep the prez in check so you can retire that excuse now
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poles
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#201439 1 year, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
as for republican democrat partys they both SUCK you vote for the best man for the job not the party congress and the senate keep the prez in check so you can retire that excuse now

NOT TO CAUSE any trouble, but the political parties have such differing views, I tend to more vote with a particular party than an individual candidate. But a very weak or strong candidate would certainly make me reconsider.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

#201451 1 year, 6 months ago
The only reason I would vote for Romney is because of his VP Paul Ryan. He is the only politician willing to address the most serious threat to the American way of life... The federal budget deficit. Obamas wasteful spending is the worst in the history of the US. Look at Greece, that is exactly where we are headed unless we change course. Although not a perfect solution, Romney Ryan gives this country, my kids, the best chance. Thanks for listening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, ecojaded, tdog, pettyblue440
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#201954 1 year, 6 months ago
ds you guys vote for Gw Bush? Seriously. Either you were in diapers or have amnesia.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Bakes.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds