• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Lynx
Visitor

Re: please get rid of my karma

#7760 3 years, 4 months ago
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift
(Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting)"

Sweet! Another quote for my list of smart-sounding-stuff-to-say-when-i-can't-think-of-anything-on-my-own! (seriously I keep a list)
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#7762 3 years, 4 months ago
I said from the 1st time i logged on here, that Karma Rating was an awful idea...

Why would anyone want to give Bad Karma to anyone?!

And the second you disagree with some like minded people here, your Karma gets dropped as they all attack you... Since i don't want to pin a Medal of Honor award on that kid that jumped at the Pitt show, my rating is taking a hit from people that don't like my opinion...

PLEASE GET RID OF KARMA POINTS, WE ARE NOT 9 YEARS OLD HERE FOLKS!!!!

We don't need to rate each other...
LeshPhilingBassGreat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorado Greg
slipknot75
Junior Boarder

#7763 3 years, 4 months ago
Lynx wrote:
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift
(Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting)"

Sweet! Another quote for my list of smart-sounding-stuff-to-say-when-i-can't-think-of-anything-on-my-own! (seriously I keep a list)

I could have just said "ah...fuckit". Next time I'll dumb it down a bit. Wouldn't want to go over my "smart sounding stuff that other people said" limit.

Time to create page: 3.38 seconds